The State Reserves Commission delivered its positive conclusion after consideration of the Report developed by Institute TOMS for Ozernovskoye Project
Institute TOMS acquired and put into commission a modern inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer (ICP-OES) Agilent with dual plasma view
Institute TOMS accomplished the geo-metallurgical mapping of Vernenskoye deposit ores to be mined in 2020-2030 years
In 2019, Institute TOMS worked out a technical project for processing of minerals (process flowsheet) from Udokan deposit
In September 2019, Institute’s TOMS team took part in SAG2019 Conference
Ore physical and mechanical characteristics study:
- Unconfined Compressive Strength (UCS – MPa);
- Conventional test on autogenous and semiautogenous grinding, SAG Design Test;
- SAG Variability Test (SVT);
- Bond Variability Test (BVT);
- Drop Weight Test (DWT, SMC)
- Bond Crushing Work Index test (CWi);
- Bond Rod Mill Work test (RWi);
- Bond Ball Mill Work test (BWi);
- Bond Abrasion index (Ai);
- Point Load Test;
- Point Load test (PLT)
- Ultrafine grinding tests in Netzsch-IsaMill, FLS-Deswik (laboratory and pilot plant installations);
- Pilot tests and development of flowsheets with High Pressure Grinding Rolls (Köppern pilot HPGR);
- Calculations and modeling of crushing and grinding circuits using JKSimMet software package.
The testing results are designated for ore preparation circuits development for processing plants under construction (process design criteria, project design, feasibility study) and optimization of crushing and grinding equipment in operating plants. All indices are used by leading manufacturing plants and engineering companies as input data for equipment sizing and selection.
Institute TOMS is included in the international SAG Design Consulting Group and performs SAGDesign Tests in the CIS and other countries.