One of the main activities of Institute TOMS is development of design and estimate documentation. Flexibility in distribution of work and modern project management approach allow the company to use its potential to the fullest that also make it possible to accomplish a work of whatever difficulty in quite a short time.
Institute TOMS performs design at all stages from feasibility study to detailed design.
- Elaboration of strategy for deposit development;
- Preparation of all types of feasibility assessments (scoping study, PFS, FS);
- Design of mines and open pits;
- Preparation of design documentation in accordance with legislation;
- Development of working documentation and specific equipment for construction and assembling works;
- 3D modeling for the existing and target objects;
- Environmental impact assessment;
- On site designer supervision.
The main design facilities of Institute TOMS are:
- Industrial facilities (open pits and mines, mining and processing plants and other enterprises, waste storage sites, hydrotechnical facilities);
- Infrastructure facilities (boiler houses, storage and maintenance facilities, pipelines and networks, sites for mine rescue and fire fighting crew)