Institute TOMS became a title sponsor of the International Conference “Plaksin Readings – 2023” which was held in Moscow on October 2nd – 5th.
September 11, 2023, the President of Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, took part in launching two landmark mining projects. They are Stage II of the gold plant within Pavlik mining and processing complex, and the concentrator plant of Udokan mining and metallurgical complex. Both projects were implemented on the basis of the process solutions developed by Institute TOMS.
In December 2022 Institute TOMS successfully proved its expertise for compliance with requirements GOST ISO/IEC 17025-2019 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories”
Audit and consulting
The specialists of Mining audit and consulting department possess unique experience in various fields of geology and mining and are skilled in computer-based technologies of data processing and representation.
Mining and geological services:
- Generalization and analysis of exploration and research works with recommendations on its further performance. Assessment of exploration projects;
- Preparation and generation of databases from the available results of exploration works;
- QA/QC – quality control of geological exploration;
- Assessment of mineral resources and ore reserves in accordance with JORC code;
- Full scope of works on feasibility assessment of mineral deposits according to Russian and international standards for foreign banks and investors (Scoping Study and Pre-Feasibility Study, NI 43-101);
- Feasibility Study (FS) of geological and operational parameters with deposit reserves estimate and support of the results in the State Reserves Committee;
- Independent preliminary review (prior to submission of the reports to the State Reserves Committee) and review of business plans of mining companies;
- Due Diligence of mineral resource and reserves estimates;
- Implementation of systems for control of ore quality;
- Audit of mining and processing plant operation;
- Determination of optimal open mining works boundaries, optimization of mining works schedule with the determination of supply streams according to periods of mine life, ore bodies and horizons using state-of-the-art optimization programs;
- Consulting in subsoil resources management;
- 3D modelling of ore bodies and mining facilities;
- Development of strategies and projects for implementation of mining and geological systems at mining plants;
- Training of mining specialists to use geological and mining software systems.