In December 2022 Institute TOMS successfully proved its expertise for compliance with requirements GOST ISO/IEC 17025-2019 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories”
Udokan Copper company addressed a Letter of Appreciation to Institute TOMS to thank them for proper and timely completion of the complex pre-design and design works
Through 2020 to 2022 within the framework of five separate contracts Institute TOMS successfully completed design works for Bystrinskoye mining company (GRK Bystrinskoye)
An official ceremony marking the commissioning of a concentrate beneficiation facility took place on the 17th of November 2022 at the Andrey Varichev Mikhailovsky GOK (Metalloinvest). Construction of the new beneficiation facility was fulfilled based on the process design criteria and engineering design developed by Institute TOMS.
In November 2022, a positive appraisal report of the Federal autonomous institution “Main Department of State Expertise” was received for the project “Lebedinsky GOK, JSC. Processing plant. Flotation Complex”
Audit and consulting
The specialists of Mining audit and consulting department possess unique experience in various fields of geology and mining and are skilled in computer-based technologies of data processing and representation.
Mining and geological services:
- Generalization and analysis of exploration and research works with recommendations on its further performance. Assessment of exploration projects;
- Preparation and generation of databases from the available results of exploration works;
- QA/QC – quality control of geological exploration;
- Assessment of mineral resources and ore reserves in accordance with JORC code;
- Full scope of works on feasibility assessment of mineral deposits according to Russian and international standards for foreign banks and investors (Scoping Study and Pre-Feasibility Study, NI 43-101);
- Feasibility Study (FS) of geological and operational parameters with deposit reserves estimate and support of the results in the State Reserves Committee;
- Independent preliminary review (prior to submission of the reports to the State Reserves Committee) and review of business plans of mining companies;
- Due Diligence of mineral resource and reserves estimates;
- Implementation of systems for control of ore quality;
- Audit of mining and processing plant operation;
- Determination of optimal open mining works boundaries, optimization of mining works schedule with the determination of supply streams according to periods of mine life, ore bodies and horizons using state-of-the-art optimization programs;
- Consulting in subsoil resources management;
- 3D modelling of ore bodies and mining facilities;
- Development of strategies and projects for implementation of mining and geological systems at mining plants;
- Training of mining specialists to use geological and mining software systems.